Book today and join your fellow extreme medics for inspiration and engagement that is quite literally out of this world!
World-renowned experts across the medical and expedition disciplines are gathering in Edinburgh in November for the largest 3-day medical event in the world and so could you.
Throughout the 2018 World Extreme Medicine Conference you’ll have the opportunity to find out more on Extreme, Expedition and Wilderness Medicine, Disaster & Humanitarian Medicine and Pre-Hospital Medicine; as well as discovering cutting-edge research, get hands-on with industry-leading practical techniques and network with like-minded medical mavericks from around the globe.
Here are a few of the incredible benefits open to a professional of your calibre…
- The potential to further your career by building lasting relationships with other significant leaders in their fields.
- Hear from an exceptional selection of explorers, medics, armed services personnel and humanitarians as they share their experiences and educate about the key issues and challenges being faced today in the world of extreme medicine
- Unique workshops covering a range of topics, including how to react in the first crucial minutes of a multiple casualty terrorist attack, how to get your first job as an expedition medic, expedition dentistry and IO learning sessions.
- Exhibitions from some of the world’s most advanced innovators in extreme medicine.
- CPD credits: for each day you attend, you receive 6 CPD credits; a total of 18 if you attend the full 3 days.
Join one of the most energetic and unique networks in the universe and be part of the world’s greatest gathering of extreme medics and thought-leaders; dedicated to inspiring and sharing medical knowledge with you.
Book now: www.extrememedicineexpo
N.B. If you are unable to attend our conference, you will be able to listen to many of the talks on our podcast called ‘WEMcast’: wemcast.podbean.com.